Extruded Polystrene brand DOW STYROFOAM™ is used to make composite panels of many forms. Composite panels are a load-bearing, lightweight laminated structure which can have electrical cabling and plumbing inserted throughout for sorted applications. Austech supply and work along side of many companies that purchase our Extruded Polystrene for all forms of composite paneling.
The strength and performance can be analyzed in the same way as that of a steel beam. Composite Panels are used for many applications
- Trucks for chilled and Refrigerated Transport
- Caravans, Campers and Camper trailers
- self supporting Roof Panels
- False Ceilings
- Internal Partitions
- Decontamination Rooms
- Waste Water Tank
- Site Accommodation Buildings
- Live Fish Breeding Tanks
The performance and durability of a composite paneling depends upon the proper integrated ingredient and the manufacturing process itself.
Austech Queensland stock Extruded Polystrene brand DOW STYROFOAM™ in four different thicknesses ready to distribute throughout Queensland.
All thicknesses have a compression strength of 300 KPA.
Temperatue Limit of -50/+ 75°C.
- 2500x600x25mm R- Value .86
- 2500x600x50mm R – Value 1.72
- 2500x600x75mm R – Value 2.50
- 2500x600x100mm R – Value 3.33