Extruded Polystrene brand DOW STYROFOAM™ supplied by Austech External Building Products Queensland can be used to make composite panels of many forms. Composite panels are a load-bearing, lightweight laminated structure. The strength and performance of Composite Panels which can be analyzed in the same way as that of a steel beam.
Composite Panels are used for many applications
- Trucks for chilled and Refrigerated Transport
- Caravans, Campers and Camper trailers
- self supporting Roof Panels
- False Ceilings
- Internal Partitions
The performance and durability of a composite paneling depends upon the proper integrated ingredient and the manufacturing process itself.
Austech Queensland stock Extruded Polystrene brand DOW STYROFOAM™ in four different thicknesses ready to distribute throughout Queensland.
All thicknesses have a compression strength of 300KPA
Temperatue Limit of -50/+ 75°C.
- 2500x600x25mm R- Value .86
- 2500x600x50mm R – Value 1.72
- 2500x600x75mm R – Value 2.50
- 2500x600x100mm R – Value 3.33